Resources for Alexander Teachers
I've been working with my fellow Alexander teachers for many years now, offering lessons and seminars both in Paris, where I live, and in my travels all over the world. From this page you can access information about my seminars for teachers, as well as a series of articles and essays.
Essays and Articles for Alexander Teachers
- Forward and Up, a thorough introduction to the Alexander Technique for all readers, which you may want to share with your students.
- Introducing the Alexander Technique to Musicians.
- Rhythm for Alexander Teachers, an essay explaining the essentials of rhythm and its universal applications, including your work as an Alexander teacher.
- Whack! Smack! Ka-POW! Teaching AT as a Martial Art, an essay was first published in the Fall, 2008 issue of AmSAT News.
- The Process of Change, an essay about why I decided to rewrite my first book, Indirect Procedures. First published in the Spring, 2013 issue of AmSAT News.
- "I don't know, but I have a pretty neck," an article by the young trumpeter Flynn Müller describing a workshop I gave in Germany.